Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Speaking of Comment Moderation...

I like you! It's eating me up! I don't even love you, I just like you! This is just to say, I wouldn't necessarily jump you or cry at you or ask to be your girlfriend were we stranded on a desert island, I would settle for a movie and dotdotdot and possibly open-ended. Not even, just the movie and the dotdotdot and some cordiality.

You've made things very complicated, feigning ignorance. Now I don't know what we're doing. Should I say something, maybe? Would that ruin our bizarre flirty friendship? Are you stupid? Do I need to launch myself at you in an elevator or something? More alarming and more likely all the time--is there something wrong with me. ?

I wish you'd just man up and say something. Other things are beginning to float around my headspace, but I really like you. It's eating me up! This is not friggin eighth grade, I'm a grown ass...woman. I have shit to DO. I guess I'll say something. I hope I'm not a freak, for saying all this, but I think I may just have to tell you. It's something to do with your stupid eyes.

No comments: